Recipe: BBQ Bacon Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 slices boneless skinless thin-sliced chicken breast (4 slices = 3/4 lb)
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Top each breast with 1 slice cheese and 2 bacon halves. Cover and heat until cheese melts.
- Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce on cut sides of each roll. Place lettuce leaf and topped breast on each bottom half of rolls. Close sandwiches with top half of rolls. Serve immediately
Photo by Grant Ritchie on Unsplash