- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 slices boneless skinless thin-sliced chicken breast (4 slices = 3/4 lb)
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Top each breast with 1 slice cheese and 2 bacon halves. Cover and heat until cheese melts.
- Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce on cut sides of each roll. Place lettuce leaf and topped breast on each bottom half of rolls. Close sandwiches with top half of rolls. Serve immediately