Fajita Chicken Burgers
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.12-oz pkg) fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 sandwich rolls, toasted
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper and onion; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add drained tomatoes; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine chicken and seasoning mix in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Heat another large skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until longer pink in centers (165°F). Remove from heat. Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on bottom half of each roll. Top each with a patty and 1/4th of the vegetable mixture. Close with tops of rolls. Serve immediately.
Cook's Tips: Guacamole may be used in place of sour cream, if desired