- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts = 1-1/2 lbs)
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Pour tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes into 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) Parmesan. Add chicken; turn to coat evenly both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.
6 servings (1 breast with sauce and spaghetti each) Calories 584; Total Fat 12 g(Saturated Fat 5 g); Cholesterol 132 mg; Sodium 979 mg; Carbohydrate 55 g; (Dietary Fiber 5 g, Sugars 5 g); Protein 58 g; Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 13%; Vitamin C 19%; Calcium 34%; Iron 21%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Kraft Foods, Inc. Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.