Spinach Noodle Salad
- 6 ounces dry wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 3 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain tomatoes and reserve ½ cup liquid. Discard remaining liquid.
2. Whisk together reserved tomato liquid, oil, vinegar, pepper and salt in small bowl. Combine drained tomatoes, beans, spinach, onion and cooked noodles in large bowl. Pour dressing mixture over noodle mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Cook's Tips: Serve Alexia® Artisan French Rolls, prepared according to package directions, with the salad.
Brought To You By ConAgra Foods®