Grilled Chicken Club Sandwiches
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 3 large (8 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese
- 6 Kaiser rolls, split
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
1. Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile,
combine drained tomatoes and bacon in small bowl; set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 4 minutes on each side. Top each piece with 1/4 cup tomato mixture and 1 slice cheese; grill 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese melts and chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Meanwhile, toast cut sides of rolls on grill.
3. Spread mayonnaise evenly on cut sides of rolls. Place lettuce on bottom halves of rolls; add chicken. Close with tops of rolls.