Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces dry bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 30 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
2. Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes and dressing in large bowl. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; toss to combine ingredients.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until cold.