Hunt's® Chicken with Mediterranean Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Rosemary & Oregano, undrained
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken on each side with garlic salt and pepper. Place in skillet; cook 6 minutes to brown, turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
2. Place zucchini and onion in skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in undrained tomatoes.
3. Return chicken to skillet. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Serve vegetable mixture over chicken.